Part I Listening Comprehension
1. A) Dr. Holden is the best person for the chairmanship.
2. D) They will keep in touch during the summer vacation.
3. C) Peaches are not at their best now.
4. B) They work on the assignment together.
5. D) She admires Jean’s straightforwardness.
6. A) He liked writing when he was a child.
7. B) He does not study hard enough.
8. D) It will be very difficult for them to find John.
9. B) Its rapid growth is beneficial to the world.
10. C) Most students can’t afford to live in the new apartments.